I Think I'm Losing My Patience

@Lubuto (2324)
Zambia
It's barely a month now since I did some work for a certain company. Until now they haven't paid me.They always give me unfulfilled promises, I am getting fade up and tired of their lies. My patience is running out, I hope they will pay me on Wednesday. Today they have said that I see them on Wednesday for the payment I hope they will fulfill.
@nomus24g (14116)
Thats really bad n unprofessional...
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
Yes it is. How are you doing?
@nomus24g (14116)
@Lubuto am fine...
@diosabella (4848)
Have they discuss to you the schedule of salary? That's pretty bad because you already worked for them. Maybe its time for you to consider looking elsewhere for work but until you haven't got anything serious just stay at your work and maybe you will get your salary.
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
Yes all is set I am sure they will pay on Wednesday.
@Lubuto I hope you get it. Just 2 more days. And you deserve it.
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
@diosabella Yes I deserve it thank you. How are you doing there?
@Mass_Sonu (1052)
@Lubuto This is really sad! Are they not paying properly to anyone working there? Next time, please go as a group, and gently remind them about your rights and the troubles you face. I'm sure all your issues will be sorted. Please be patient and hoping you'll be paid soon!
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
Thank you I hope i will be paid.
@tarah9 (471)
too bad, but it is everywhere, my friend had to wait 3 months to get paid sometimes
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
It's terrible, how are you today?
Sounds like it is nearly time to stop working for them. It is not fair if they are not paying you.
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
Right, I won't work for them again, they have really worsted my time. How are you doing?
@else34 (13503)
• New Delhi, India
@Lubuto That's deplorable.Why on earthe do you work for such insensitive,selfish people? Make them cough up your money and then dump them.You can find out a better job.
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
It's really deplorable, i will make sure they cough out my money. How are you doing today?
@else34 (13503)
• New Delhi, India
@Lubuto I'm fine.The only problem is the constantly rising temperature.
@Lubuto (2324)
• Zambia
@else34 It's getting hot here as well.
I hope they are going to pay you, it's not a good habit to postpone a due payment.
That's too bad to hear. It shouldn't be like that.
Keep your fingers crossed.
You definitely should have been paid by now. I hope they do the right thing and pay you Wednesday.