Favorite Non DC or Marvel Superheroes # 2- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 2 on my favorite non DC or Marvel series is He-Man and the masters of the universe. He man started out as prince Adam, but when he lifted the sword of power in the air and, said by the power of Grayskull, he became he man the most powerful man in the universe and, his cat Cringer, who was usually a fraidy cat became battle cat, some other awesome He man characters were Fisto, he had a big metal fist and, was considered the 2nd strongest after He-man, also Man at arms, he had a gun for a hand, then his daughter Teela, Orko and, one of my favorite Ram man, they always battled the evil skellator. Some information verified at Wikipedia, but I have also watched, both the original series and, the new reboot, the original was 83-85 and, the reboot was in 2002.
He-Man is a favorite of mine as well. I have the action figures of He-Man, Skeletor, Merman, and Lock Jaw. I also love the cross-over between He-Man and She-Ra.
Good to see another fan and, same here He-man was my favorite as a kid. I wish I still had the action figures, the He-Man is worth a pretty penny now.
• Pamplona, Spain
@TRBRocks420 I gave them away eventually as the kids grew out of them and I had no other kids to play with them.
• Denver, Colorado
He-Man totally rocked!
Yeah, they don't get much better than He-man.
• Pamplona, Spain
I bought a few of the Action Figures for my kids and I loved to play with them too and watch the Cartoons. They used to sing a good part of the Day "He Man" whilst they were playing away with those figures.
Me too He-man was my favorite.
• Pamplona, Spain
@TRBRocks420 My youngest used to pretend he could lift up a building when he was about three saying I am the Master of the Universe. I liked poor old Skeletor he seems pretty tame to me compared to some things I see on the Television now.
@lovinangelsinstead21 lol yes even I sometimes felt bad for Skeletor, it's like couldn't he at least win one time.
Figured this would be you're number one, obviously a great cartoon
It would have if not for Popeye and, Ninja Turtles was # 3, but love them all about the same.
My boys really liked HE Man and they even saw the movie.
Glad to hear they liked He-Man too he was awesome.
@FayeHazel (22123)
I remember the artwork and dolls or er, action figures, well - however I didn't know the back story. Shades of King Arthur drawing Excalibur from the stone....
Yeah, it was my favorite as a kid. I still remember being He-man for Halloween lol and, tried to name my bro He-man when he was born lol.