Tut tut, looks like rain.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Just stepped outside and saw that the rain looks like it is going to be coming soon and with full force. Which is good, because well I like rain. We did get some Friday so there isn't really a need for it. I just like it. The kitchen is cleaned, so there isn't many household things for me to do today, other than prep dinner much later today. I also probably need to make a plan for tomorrow night and get it up on the white board. But most of today will be spent editing and re writing and getting my book ready to self publish.
Enjoy your day!
The book ideas great I wanted to do one but I don't have the time. My ex landlord is an editor or publisher whatever that is and he said he would help me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sharon6345 You can publish yourself on Amazon. I've seen several people do it. And have talked to some other people about the process.
@thislittlepennyearns is that expensive? I would have to think about that because I basically want to write a book about me being bipolar and how I live from day-to-day.
It is overcast this morning and now a threat of rain. Just when I thought sunny spring had arrived for good.
Lmao, everytime it rains i say that to my mom.
@dramagirl26 (3369)
• Ringgold, Virginia
We're supposed to be having rain here too. I'm like you I enjoy the rain. Btw, good luck with your editing.
That's nice. I hope I can have a copy of your book.
Enjoy your day and good luck with your book!