Ahhhh, what a wonderful Monday

Ally relaxing
El Paso, Texas
Such a beautiful 1st Monday of the month. I'm planning to be in and out all day today, how about you? Will you be in and out today? I have at least 6 projects in various stages, I had 7 but that one is done. How many projects have you got going? Or perhaps, like Ally, you'd rather laz around and relax?
@HazySue (22009)
I'd rather be like Ally. But, I have places to go and people to see. I will be at the hospital later to see how my SIL is doing. I need to stop at the store and get some cold cuts, rolls, and salads for dinner. I have already gone to the bank and waited in an impossibly long line to get my banking done. Tonight I will just sit.
Dang, that's way too busy for Ally and me, we like to do as we pleeeze when we pleeeze.
@HazySue (22009)
@rebelann I loo forward to those days when I can sit and relax more. Maybe sometime soon.
Retirement is wonderful @HazySue at least so far I am healthy and can stil function within normal parameters for my age, I just make sure not to upset the nerves in my spine.
I'd like to laze around like Ally, but am too busy closing down the condo.
When you get home you will be able to .... or maybe not, you'll have to makeup time with Doodles.
@rebelann We arrived home yesterday and Doodles was delivered today! It's as if he never left. Meanwhile, we are very busy setting in.
@Platespinner (16783)
Hmmmm...I have two photobooks on the go in Shutterfly at the moment. Three major quilt projects in process, and two minor ones. I guess I probably shouldn't be here right now .
Oh yes you should, we need details
@rebelann I tend to not post projects until they are completed.
Aw, you're no fun @Platespinner Then again it's peeps like me that need a cheering squad .... all 4 kritters are cheering on the inside, they're all nappin.
Ally looks adorable all stretched out and taking it easy. I am at work all day. It is beautiful here today so I am hopiong to get out and enjoy it when I get off.
I hope it's still beautiful when you're off, then you can relax outdoors for a little bit. Thank you, Ally loves to simply lay around a be lazy.
@rebelann thanks I went for a walk. It was nice.
Thats wonderful @Happy2BeMe did you get any photos?
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
You seems so busy.
Not really, I do a little on each project and if I don't feel like doing anymore I come in and relax.
• Guam
@rebelann Good to hear that.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
My social security pay was suspended.My Monday sucked.
Why was it suspended? That is definitely a bummer.
Meow from Huckleberry the Cat, I think Ally has the right idea. That's the same thing I did today. My human did a lot of running around and working all weekend. Today she did laundry and just wanted to stay on the computer all day. Sincerely, Huckleberry the Sleep Expert, Kitty Blogger
No projects really. Besides putting up photos.
Well, I hope you're relaxing at least.
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@rebelann I was a good Monday. I have 4 projects although one is half way done. Hoping to complete them before Wednesday.
You are doing much better than I am, I have worked a little on each project and one is almost half finished.
Yes I will be in and out but its raining here. Stormy actually
I hope that's a good thing, we could use some rain here, it's so dry my hair is full of static, yuck.