Explosion in St Petersburg

@Trensue (5255)
Terrorism is here to stay. It may move around the world, but it seems like we can't go more than a couple days with out something like this. Right now the reports are that at least 9 people are dead, but those numbers often change. I wonder if we hear about it more or if it's happening more. Because I work for an international company we get a little more information on most and sometimes more quickly. This time I was busy working on a project So I missed the initial resport.
@megatron777 (3815)
• Guam
There is the pattern of terrorists attack: Paris Orly Airport, London City and now St. Petersburg.
@Trensue (5255)
It seems like things are well planned.
• Guam
@Trensue Yes you are right.
So sad. Feel bad for the loved ones
@Trensue (5255)
It is very sad.
@EMuhungi (1739)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Trensue I think the intelligence are too sleeping on their work. Some attacks can be prevented.
@Trensue (5255)
I am sure some could. I don't know if this was one of them.
@Shiva49 (10679)
It is indeed time the vast majority got their act together to extinguish this trend which knows no borders. They are fed the opium that heaven awaits them and that is utter nonsense for killing innocents - siva
@Trensue (5255)
It is a sad time.
Haven't heard about it, I'll go check the news.