Returning to Pilates

@KristenH (25172)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Last week for Upwork, including some weekend overtime, I've made 82.50. I would get 62.50 next week for my next payout, a total of $109. Not bad to replenish my savings in Paypal. Since I didn't go to water aerobics this morning, I'm heading out to the gym to renew my membership and then head to Pilates class. So far it's sunny, and hopefully, it won't rain on my way back home. Or I'll ask my friend Michelle to give me a lift back after class. I've brought my umbrella just in case. If we do anything new today, I'll post it when I back home. See you in about two hours from here.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
How hard is it to get started with upwork? I've been wanting to write for them for a while.
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Give it a try. Not too hard. Just upload your resume, create your profile, and send out small proposals to a select few of jobs you're interested in. Start off with fixed price projects and then go to fixed price. You might be invited for an interview, if a client likes your resume. But be patient, while you wait to hear back. Some of my previous proposals either expired or were filled by closed jobs.
Your Paypal has a nice amount in it with that addition!! So glad you will be able to attend Pilates class today!
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yes I was glad to attend Pilates today. It would feel great. I would get paid full next week. I just wish I can reach $100 in any given week, like I did a few weeks ago.
Congrats on your earnings and I hope you have a good workout.
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks! Although a small class, it wasn't too bad.
• Pamplona, Spain
Not heard of Upwork ever and that is a nice amount to make and have in Paypal. Best take your Umbrella yes as its raining when they say its not going to rain. Have a great time at the Class of whatever.
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Upwork is a great site to do some freelancing in writing or graphic design, etc. There's clients there from Europe, Asia, USA, Australia, Canada. I didn't need my umbrella at all today, since it drizzled this afternoon. It's Pilates.
• Pamplona, Spain
@KristenH Sounds very good thank you. Pilates that is very good exercise although at the moment I just keep to walking and stretching within my limits of course.
Have a good time and, see you when you get back.
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR. At least it didn't rain a lot.
Enjoy your workout!
@KristenH (25172)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks! It was nice!