RAW was awesome.

Banks, Oregon
RAW was awesome tonight. Vince McMahon came out and, announced that Olympic gold medalist and, former wwe champion Kurt Angle is the new general manager, the Hardy's also won their rematch with the former tag champs, there was a awesome women's match too as Bayley, Sasha and, Dana beat Charlotte, Emma and, Nia Jax. Last but not least there was also a stare down with Brock Lesnar and, Braun Strowman, been wanting to see that match for awhile. I take it back one last big surprise Fin Bailor also returned tonight and is teaming with Seth to take on Kevin Owens and, Samoa Joe.
@FayeHazel (10783)
I don't watch it myself, but I like the women's matches because it shows that being female isn't all sugar, spice and everything nice. Or, at least, it doesn't have to be.
They are very impressive, the girls are every bit as good as the guys these days, better most of the time.
Does Kurt Angle still wrestle?
He wrestled not long ago, but right now is the general manager. I do have a feeling he will return to a WWE ring though. He's still in good shape.
@TRBRocks420- He should have made Ric Flair the GM. WHOOOO!
@teamfreak16 Yeah, Ric Flair would make a great GM too.
I am glad that you enjoyed the RAW wrestling.
Thank you it was really good.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
This has been the best episode of RAW in a while. I'm glad Finn and Emma are back, plus it's great to see Kurt as the new GM. I'm curious to see what RAW and Smackdown are going to be like next week with the superstar trades.
I agree RAW was awesome and, getting Finn and, Emma back definitely helps, also Kurt as GM.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@TRBRocks420 I'm gonna have to start tuning in more with those 3 back. I hope Smackdown will be awesome this week too.
Glad you had a good time watching Raw!!
Thanks it was a awesome show tonight.
The Revival debuted to they are really good and got the upset win of New Day was pretty good match.
Yeah, they did look pretty impressive.
Eh. Im again not interested in raw. Besides the hardys. Guess wm was only good because of smackdown
I thought it was good tonight, but yeah I guess Vince said next week there will be a shake up.