I´m invited to dinner by my sister.

Chile
Good morning, friends. My sister is in town and she invited my youngest daughter and I to the wonderful restaurant we discovered last year with Claudia. It is a spanish restaurant that imports the spanish cheese (queso Manchego) and the awesome jamón serrano. So to the best way to start the meal is with a sort of appetizers called tapas and a glass of wine. I don´t yet know what I will wear. The sun is shining but I will have to wear something that covers the patch I have over my wound. I´m not going to the doctor until friday. Now, to more notifications
What a coincidence! Tonight I have decided to prepare a Sangria and some Tapas, I have Serrano, Chorizo, queso Manchego and I am going to make a Spanish omelette.
So delicious! I have yet to see what I´ll have after that. The last time I had some awesome lamb ribs with some veggies.
@marguicha The tapas will be enough for us, nothing after, at most a dessert, may be a Crema Catalana.
@LadyDuck I don´t usually have dessert. I prefer salty food.
Enjoy your meal and share the best menu in mylot.
I will tell all of you when I´m back.
That will be nice for all of your to get together. It is always nice to spend time with family. A Spanish restaurant sounds good.
I love spanish food. And I don´t cook many of the dishes often.
@marguicha Well then you will really enjoy it
@Happy2BeMe I will love it. I love the spanish cuisine yet many of the dishes are for more people than what I usually have at home.
@CoralLevang (16247)
Only a couple of days left to your appointment. I'm sure you're healing well! I think of you daily
I think it is healing. But all the skin that is in contact with a special plastic that will not let water get into the wound ( and maybe neither oxigen) is itchy and red. I hope it doesn´t come off.
@CoralLevang (16247)
@marguicha well once they allow it to come off maybe they'll allow it to come off slowly in the shower like they do with a lot of those bandages that they used with me in the past.
That will be so nice for you Marguicha.
I know I´ll have fun.
I hope you have a wonderful time at dinner. =)
I hope so too.
I love indulging in tapas. Have a great meal!
They are delicious.
@CRK109 (14290)
That restaurant sounds wonderful! I'm sure you're going to have a great time there with them!
I´m sure I will. I see little of my sister because she does not live in town and she´s married to a jerk. So this will be a girl´s only meal.