Well, good morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I woke up at four thirty, was able to fall asleep for an hour. Woke up again at five thirty then fell asleep for about thirty minutes. Snoozed off an on since then but about ten minutes ago decided it was time to get up and get started with my day. So here I am ready to chat with ya all while I get some editing on my book done. How is everyone?
The day is just beginning here and I am just beginning to "warm" up to the day's activities.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts, you mean you're not one of those old fogeys that gets up at four thirty in the morning and goes to Denny's every morning? :P
@thislittlepennyearns Not quite there yet.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts Well, be sure to tip your waitress well. I worked at a Denny's for awhile and saw the same old men every single day. What horrible Hallmark movies are you going to watch today?
It's 9:30am here and I'm just trying to do some chatting here while my coffee works it's magic Nothing planned for today since it's a nasty rainy day
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@marilynda It looks like the nastiness is clearing up today, but when i walked to get the mail a little bit ago the driveway was sludge from yesterdays storm.
Good morning! Nice to see you again! Things are good here. I am on my break at work so I thought I would check in and see what everybody is up to. Hope you have a great day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@happy2bme Hope you are having a good day at work! Happy Tuesday.
@thislittlepennyearns So far so good!
Good morning! I am doing well this morning. =) I hope you have a good day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@lovingmybabies Hope you have a great day with the babies!
Good morning, my friend. Have a cup of coffee while mylotting.