Tony Romo

@Fishmomma (11423)
I am glad the decision has been made and its a great one. The last person I was watching in NFL Football, who we all knew his time at the Dallas Cowboys was over. Now it has been announced he is retiring and CBS has made him an offer. Its good that he will still be talking about football.
I hate that he's retiring as i love romo and the cowboys. But also hate that he gets injured and cant play. So i guess him staying is a lose-lose for fans..
@Fishmomma (11423)
I know he wouldn't have played again for the Cowboys. He did play a long time and a good job is great.
I figured Romo would hang it up and take the lucrative TV offer.
@Fishmomma (11423)
I would have taken the job, so would have been shaking my head, if he turned it down.
Tony Romo went to the same college, after us of course, that my grandmother, father, husband, son, and I went to. EIU is very proud to have Tony as an alum.
@Fishmomma (11423)
I think its great when a person is able to go pro from a college. He did very well during his career.