Does advertisments in TV or Newspapers influence your shopping?

By RK
@ragikutty (2463)
Kerala, India
Do you watch advertisements and decide what you will buy? Like I should try that? I do it mostly in case of chocolates or Lays snacks. When they show some new chocolate I just can't help trying it out. Also I check for offers and discounts in newspapers when I plan to buy clothes.
This rarely happens to me.
@computerguy1980 It must to be something really good to catch my attention.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
@TheInvisibleMan yes. They gets our attention easily. But mostly children are the one who fall for them
@ragikutty Yeah, they're the victims.
@hereandthere (23167)
here they use a lot of celebrities endorsers. if i see them while i'm out, i might look out of curiosity.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
I get it. I do that too.
@ragikutty but when it comes to food, the flyers they give out sometimes help because you see what's on offer and start to feel like eating there when you get the chance.
@lokisdad (4307)
We don't watch much tv and we don't buy the newspaper or watch the news so unless we discover it on our own or through others no we are not influenced or aware.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
It's good to stay away from temptation... You can make right choices then