The Chocolates We Received

@ilocosboy (34311)
As I have said one of our relatives from California USA had vacation in our place. You know, when there's coming home there's chocolates. Seems like there is relation between the two. It didn't came from USA because he bought these in duty free. There's Toblerones and dark chocolates and raisins and bars. All but sweet and yummy. The kids enjoy the chocolates but I have to control them with sweets. It's not good for their teeth and body.
Yes, you have to control their eating of chocolates. Maybe a few bites in a day is enough. That way, the chocolates can go for how many days. Hey, that Ghirardelli dark chocolate , my sister gave me one amongst her other pasalubongs. It was not a delicious chocolates, it was bitter. I like dark chocolates, but that one do not taste delicious at all.
@ilocosboy (34311)
maybe that is the reason why until now that dark chocolates are still here, they don't like the taste, if only it taste sweet, it would have been gone in minutes, he he. Even that Hershey bar taste bitter too. That Toblerone is the hit.
@ilocosboy Yes, they're bitter. Unlike the dark chocolate of Hershey's I love it. It's a bit sweet and a bit bitter - perfect taste!
@ilocosboy (34311)
@SIMPLYD last night I ate few bars of that Hersheys. If I find it already bitter how much more the Ghirardelli.
@ridingbet (50337)
Toblerone chocolates are hard triangles. enjoy them. aren't you sating some triangles, my friend?
@ilocosboy (34311)
that Toblerone is the most favorable among the chocolates, its the most delicious among them.
@ridingbet (50337)
@ilocosboy i also prefer kitkat over Toblerone now. well, i want to have different palates for chocolates, and i like them all, but just in moderation, kabsat. even choc-nut.
Oh how nice! When my parents went to Japan (which is rare), they have bought chocolates for their relatives there too. Yes, do hide them from the kids . . . you might have to hide them from yourself!
@ilocosboy (34311)
I might have done it because I fear my sugar will jump high but a friend here commented that its good as anti-stress.
@ilocosboy It's another one of those things we should only eat in moderation. I think dark chocolate tends to have less sugar at least. Any chocolate helps my stress .
Yum! I like the Toberones =) Hope you enjoy! I am too from CA!
@ilocosboy (34311)
My kids enjoyed them so much. Anyway, can I ask if you have Asian blood, you look like Asian because of your black hair?
@ilocosboy Yes kids enjoy chocolate =) Yes, I'm Asian! I'm Vietnamese & Chinese.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@infatuatedbby Oh I see, now that answered the question in my head.
• Peoria, Arizona
Those are some pricey chocolates. I have never actually had a toblerone. Chocolates may not be good for the teeth, but dark chocolate is actually good for stress!
@ilocosboy (34311)
Really, then I need to eat more of that dark chocolates, I feel like I'm stressed in my work. I need to eat them.
• Peoria, Arizona
@ilocosboy Well, do not engorge yourself with them haha but a little treat at the end of the week or maybe the end of the day then it might help.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@DesirousDreamer okay I follow this, the best way to eat chocolates
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
I am glad you received those good gifts .They are always the kids favorite gifts .
@ilocosboy (34311)
Yep, that toblerone is the root of rumble among them, but that dark chocolates, they don't like it. They don't like the bitter taste of it.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
@ilocosboy That is true .They like sweet all the time . So it is better eat less sweet chocolates
@ilocosboy (34311)
@Linda1234 yap, but oh, sometimes its hard to resist chocolates.
I have a niece in Australia who brings me loads of chocolates - all my favourites. One never gets tired of chocolates. That picture of yours is tempting (lol)
@ilocosboy (34311)
oh that's nice, once a year or twice a year they send us chocolates, most M and M nips
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
This is the oly things they enjoy most. If they are denied even this what enjoyment will they have in their life?
@ilocosboy (34311)
that is true
• Trinidad And Tobago
Chocolate gifts are always welcome where ever you go...so it's a safe gift to give. Chocolate are a good 'pick me up' for when you are depressed or sad.
@ilocosboy (34311)
always the best as present
dsrk chocolate is better for our health than milk chocolates not so sweet and has some things iit that ' are good for our bodies boo.
@ilocosboy (34311)
dark chocolates is good for us because it pulls away stress
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I love Tolberone
@ilocosboy (34311)
I don't know the reason but we all love Toblerone
Oh... My... God.
@hereandthere (29891)
it's easy to buy them at the airport so save on luggage space. we once received ghirardelli but it was a brownie mix to be baked, not chocolate bars. i've always loved dark chocolate so if you don't want them, i'd love to have them!
@ilocosboy (34311)
He he, I've learned that dark chocolate is good for our health, when you are stressed this is the food best to take.
@ilocosboy it's just like our tablea or cacao balls used to make native chocolate drink. i like eating them if they were rolled in sugar before being shaped into balls.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@hereandthere tasting the local tablea I would say I prefer them over these dark chocolates
@ShifaLk (7484)
Aha.. Yum!!! My mum's friend visited USA, she brought like kilograms of chocolates.. Wow. We couldn't finish it for long
@ilocosboy (34311)
chocolates always irresistable.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@ilocosboy yeah and they were way too better quality than ours
Can I have some of dark chocolate and Toblerone please?
@ilocosboy (34311)
ha ha, of course why not friend. It's my pleasure to give you, he he, if only you are near.
@ilocosboy You can FedEx it!
@Yadah04 (3025)
Chocolates! I remember being giddy as a kid whenever a relative from abroad comes home. It simply mean another pasalubong and a pasalubong is no better if it is not chocolate. Toblerone it is! Lol.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Ha ha it's synonymous to 'balikbayan'
That's good for the people who are a sweet tooth. Can I have too?lol
@ilocosboy (34311)
Ha ha of course my friend
@Fishmomma (11504)
I have stopped eating chocolate and that has sure helped keep the weight down.