Be Careful You Might Be Embarrassed If You Assume!

I know people who are vain about their hair or other outer appearance situation but be careful. If you only look for what you thing is beauty you could be proven to be shallow. I have seen this commercial for Southwest Airlines a lot lately and it is a very big reminder to think before you act. I challenge you to watch it and not find yourself laughing. The laugh is in those last seconds so don't stop before the end.
Of all the noble ladies at this fine party, the blonde on the sofa catches this man's eye. Armed with champagne, he walks over only to discover that his drea...
Thanks for sharing Bernie
I´m looking at them little by little to savour them more
@dragon54u (31615)
I've seen that one, it's hilarious. In fact, I was FFing past it when it caught my eye and I had to watch it. Funny! What I found even funnier is that he would think he'd have the pick of the room and even the dog probably wouldn't want to hang with him!
@dragon54u The Dog would want a contract before even giving him a chance! LOL
Ok Bernie. The dog is beautiful.
@alberello75 (17986)
• Genova, Italy
From your picture, I do not think you have hair problems, right?
@sol_cee (15918)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Beautiful back view. Lol