The squishy walk to the mailbox.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well I just returned from a walk to the mailbox, the driveway is still in pretty bad shape, and is very squishy. Kinda like the consistancy of wet peanut butter. Anyway there was no mail today- but there should be several boxes/packages showing up tomorrow and the following day. I am excited for that. I keep checking tracking to see if by chance something has gotten any closer to being delivered.
I'm waiting for somebody to come to my house and after that I'm going to check my mailbox. I'm waiting to find out at my rents going up at night. If my rents going up then I have to find time to do my Swagbucks instead of my lot.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sharon6345 I hope it doesn't go up too much. it's never fun when they raise the rent.
@thislittlepennyearns I hope it's in my mailbox I don't want to get a surprise next month when I don't care for it
Like you I am not expecting anything ill the weekend.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@andriaperry oooh what are you waiting on, anything good?
Wet peanut butter huh that doesn't sound fun
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
I hope you'll get all your mail or boxes/packages soon.