Message to the Toronto Raptors players. Don't get mad, get even

@Deepizzaguy (11410)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
I just love how the powers that be who run the National Basketball Association (NBA) play the fans for fools. Case in point is that Indiana Pacers player Lance Stephenson broke the unwritten rule of running with a basketball and scoring a late basket to give the Pacers a 109-90 win over the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night in Indianapolis. So what did those poor baby Raptors players do when Stephenson scored a lay up in the final seconds of the basketball game do? They wanted to beat him up. Then those plebeians in the media called Stephenson "classless" for running up the score. Come on Raptors players, take it from me. If you shortchange a paying customer at a fast food business, you would be on the receiving end of their wrath. I know that the players in the NBA made a huge salary playing a kids game as a way to earn a living, but just because Stephenson ran up the score does not give you a license to try out for a cameo to be in the next Michael B. Jordan boxing movie. Just remember Raptors players the old slogan "Don't get mad, watch reruns of Wordgirl on your local PBS Kids station with your children.
What's with Toronto? He was supposed to run the clock down. I have seen other players make an uncontested easy one at the end with no complaint.
@Deepizzaguy (11410)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I guess the Raptor players never graduated from grade school as the late New Orleans sportscaster Buddy Diliberto would say.
Even if it's garbage time, a team can't help but score once in awhile.
@Deepizzaguy (11410)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lance did not slam dunk the basketball or taunt the Raptors players and yet Lance mister politically correct said to the opposing team "He was sorry." What a wimp. I can understand if he did that in Toronto but he said the fans wanted to see him score a late basket.