Learn something new every day!

This may sound stupid to some of you.. but.. I just found out that you can delete your notifications. Like, I always saw the X next to them, but I just thought that if I hit the X then whatever the notification was for, would be deleted as well. Well.. turns out that's not the case. You can delete the notifications, and still have your likes, comments, and comments on other peoples posts. Woo! Soo good to know! Especially since I've been trying to figure out how to keep up with my notifications. So now I've been going through all of my notifications, and making sure there are none left before I get off. That way I know everythings new when I come back on. Did you know this info already? Do you delete your notifications too to keep up?
I knew about it, but I don't use it.
Every new day in our lives means a blank page.
Yes I did. I think it took me a few days to figure it out though. It is a great feature.
Yeah, I've just been looking at it like should it.. lol. Very great feature!
@hillhjill (4118)
I did at one time and then I just stopped because I got finger happy and delete some of them that I have not read.
I did that once tonight. Lol. But it makes it easier for me so hopefully i just dont do that again lol
@hillhjill (4118)
@Courtlynn yeah maybe I will do that again as well.. there are times I lose my place and forget what I responding to lol.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I didn't know you could delete the notifications. I'll have to try that feature out.
Haha I dont know that I delete notificatoons. They jist sit there even after I respond to them. Guess I learned something new also!
Yes, I delete mine after I reply.
@Kymmie (123)
I like this lol
I knew from the start. I am sure you have a lot of notifications before.
@dhoyalahoy (1421)
Yes I did. After I receive a message i deleted the notif after. I don't want to miss any responses.
I open a few in another window. Then I go down that list and delete. I do that a few times during the day. I clear them all before I go to my other sites.
@shivamani10 (10696)
• Hyderabad, India
I never delete anything.