Do you remember your kindergarten friends?

Yesterday I met a friend from my kindergarten. To my horror I could not recall his name. Though I maintained that I remember him very well. It was so awkward. All through the conversation I tried to remember his name but failed miserably.
Actually I didn't stay in the kindergarten for a very long time. Besides, my home is not close to the kindgarten. So I can't remember any of my kingarten friends. I just remember at that time a child always liked to follow me but that's all my memory.
Oh, So you could never get a chance to meet them again. I moved out of town as well but I keep coming back as my parents are still there.
@Blushandglow You are right. I even hardly contact my primary school friends. As people have changed a lot after growing up. So it is hard to remain the same relationship.
@youless I agree. With time every relationship changes as people change. The best friend that you have in your kindergarten days might not remain the one in your primary or junior school.
I can't remember any. Because I didn't attend a kindergarten and go straight to grade 1 in primary school.
Whoa you saved a few years there.
@Blushandglow My parents were so happy. They don't need to pay for tuition fees during that time.
@Shavkat good for them and you as well. It saved your money as well as those precious years too.
How long has it been? I still remember my kindergarten friends. They're Snowwhite and Marian. You might laugh at the name but yes, that's her name. I also remember my best friends from grade school days and I do remember their names.
Snow white is indeed a nice name and I totally believe that she was your friend. Must say you got a great memory.
@Blushandglow I do. I don't easily forget people that are important to me.
@toniganzon that makes you a great person. Good to know you.
@SAM774 (4178)
my kindergarten friends are my school and high school friends as well ... though we are not in the same college now but still we contact with each other on a daily basis ....so yeah i remember them
Wow that is such a wonderful thing. You are still in touch with your life's first friends.
@SAM774 (4178)
I don't remember anything that long ago. Other then me eating the playdoh. I could have been in daycare for that. Plus I moved out of town at a young age.
Lol. I bet each of us has done something of that sort while we were that little. But those were lovely days. Weren't they?
@ShifaLk (8539)
Wow haha It'd be wonderful, did he recognise you too? I was never in KG because my teacher thought I was so intelligent and so I was direct in class 1 But I don't even remember the classmates of that class too.