gonna have company today

@sugartoes (40759)
Greencastle, Indiana
How you all doing? sorry I wasn't here yesterday I was busy working on some other things online as I will have a computer tech come by today. As I wrote a post about my CD door was acting up on me, I called Dell the other day & told them about it & now they gonna send someone out. Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday but I'm here today for a little while till the tech guy shows up to fix my CD door for the 2nd time hope it works. It's like 3 am in the morn here & I got up feeling bad so I thought being I don't feel all that hot I'd get somethings done before my comp shows up. I got the dish washer going, checked on my emails & getting the place in order & taken care of so when the comp shows up it's all done & ready for him. I heard on the news that Don Rickles died at 90 & that Trump launches a air strike against Syria plus another astronaut dies on us the the other day. So I'm just FULL of bad news today sorry about that but maybe my next post will have better news but for now I'm going to get off here & go back to bed.
Yes Trump has launched an air strike against Syria, those poor people cannot have peace.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah well that's why trump is trying to help them get after the ones that's killing the innocent get killed it's ABOUT time something GETS done to stop the bad guys killing the innocent women & kids.
@sugartoes And to stop them the air strikes have killed more, because they have missed most of the targets, but killed children and civilians.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck well I don't want to sound cruel but we can't be perfect ALL the time we are just human.
@Daljinder (21575)
Allegedly Trump's strike on Syria has killed 4 children, several civilians as well as a couple of soldiers.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder we have to do SOMETHING to stop all the killing the others have done like they've been doing for the past GOD knows how many years & no one wanted to make waves, well them days are over with sorry to say.
@Daljinder (21575)
@sugartoes I know. Something was to be done regarding what happened in Syria. I think Trump delivered a sound message. (Even though it was a hasty decision.)
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder well what do you do when you got to get the message we're TIRED of the CRAP! so yeah that's JUST what he did to let them know. HE said when he got into office he was not one to play with he has ways to show he's NOT playing that's why he has the cabinet he's been picking that's why the left was drag assing around so long.
Yeah I heard about those things as well too bad it wasn't nothing good on the news.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 yeah there's a lot going on the swap is getting drained as well as all that's been going on this week with Syria.
@sugartoes I know it's a crazy world out here we live in
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 more than I care to deal with but I stay in my little cabin here & let the rest of the world take care of it's own.
@VivaLaDani13 (19925)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I was sad about Don. All the classics are passing away. Though, I didn't hear about the astronaut. Which one passed?
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 you would have to ask ha ha ha I don't remember sorry but yeah all the oldies that we grew up with in our lives are dying off, so sad.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I know Eugene Cernan passed away recently. But I don't think it's the same one you're speaking of for the time frame is wrong.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that might have been the one I can't keep track.
@CRK109 (14465)
I agree that the news hasn't been good lately. The news out of Syria has sent a lot of my online friends into a terrified frenzy. Meanwhile, I hope that the Dell tech does a great job on your computer! I've found Dell to be pretty wonderful in the service department. They've always done well by me.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@CRK109I don't blame your friends being scared it's not something to take lightly these days like it is. Since I've had a computer its always been a dell so I wouldn't know how to work anything else ha ha ha
@CRK109 (14465)
@sugartoes most computers today are very similar. I've had HP computers in the past and they are very much like Dell. It's the support you get (or don't get) from the companies that makes the difference. So far, I'm thrilled with Dell!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@CRK109 the guy that came by to fix mine says that they never make the same computer twice they put something different in each one, so I was surprised he told me that today.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Yesterday we had rain...heavy rain....the lawn is full of lakes. The at some point in the night it switched to snow. It's going to be a sloppy day.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt yeah we didn't get MUCH rain but it sure turned COLD & windy where I'm staying inside where it's NICE & warm.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@sugartoes the sun keeps trying to peek through. It's still just above freezing so the snow is melting.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt it's not too bad today & gonna be a lot warmer tomorrow we JUST might be able to get something done tomorrow I hope.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
My parents have company next week.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@workathomefan that's one thing I don't have a lot of around here & that's a good thing cause I don't like to be interrupted all the time that's why I go to bed early so I can get up early to work online without being bothered.
• Shimla, India
You are updating us with daily news. Thank you for this!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sunnysingh16388 yeah you could say that you welcome.
Very sad to hear of Don Rickles and things are good here.