Ways to avoid confrontations

@Lubuto (2261)
Zambia
Below are some of the things that may help you to avoid unnecessary arguments and differences. 1. Avoid contentious and quarrelsome people. 2. Avoid petty people, those who like making big issues out of petty issues. 3. Avoid gossiping, they say that, what goes around comes around. 4. Never engage in unnecessary arguments with people. 5. Always keep your words, don't develop a reputation of incompetence. How do you avoid confrontations and unnecessary arguments? Image :pixabay creative commons.
I avoid the people who are prone to start them. I don't like confrontation of any kind.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@just4him That's a good spirit, blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God.
I stay away from these people. If they provoke, then they will unleash my evil side.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@Shavkat Well that's good.
@Lubuto I think it normal to fight back it things are out-of-control.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@Shavkat I see
I think these are good suggestions. I try not to put forward views which others might find objectionable.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@JudyEv I guess you are very sensitive to other people's feelings.
@Lubuto I really don't like arguing with people and I find it hard to think quickly. I'd rather write down my opinions so I have time to make them say exactly what I mean instead of fumbling around talking to someone.
My granny used to say - "You don't go looking for trouble - but trouble comes looking for you." When I find myself in a situation like that, I count to ten and deal with it the best way I can.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
That was a good advice from the granny