Autumn is here.

Chile
As I was going out to the doctor today, I noticed a gleam of sun. As it is usual here, I thought that we would have high temperatures at noon. I was not so. I came back home hating myself for not going with something warmer. Leticia had done the same Now, after changing my clothes and starting the dinnier, I also brought my laptop to my bedroom. More sooner than later, I will have to start living in my winter dwellings. My bedroom and my bathroom will be well heated and the rest of the house I will only heat up when company comes. Do you take such measures during the too cold or too warm seasons?
We heat the whole house when it is cool/cold out. I don't like being uncomfortable in my own home.
I think I lost you along the way. Do you mean that some parts of your house is cold and some parts of your house is warm. Your radiators don't go throughout the whole house
I don´t have radiators. I have some gas heaters and I can choose to turn them on or not. But I have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the second floor that I only use when I have overnight guests. There´s no point in warming them when noone is there.
I bring out my warmer clothes in the winter and when it warm up I pack them away and take out my spring and summer clothing.
I do the same. Now we have Autumn approaching here.
@marguicha starting to get cooler.
I just have to bring out the warmer clothes, boots, gloves, hats, and scarves to make it through winter. Now, I have to put all the winter clothing away, and bring out the summer clothing. As for heating and cooling, all the rooms get the same amount, so we are good in each room of the house. However, I remember my grandmother closing off part of her house to save on heating costs. A very wise thing to do.
I´ll close part of my house. As I live out of a retirement pension, I have to stay within a budget.
I sometimes use fans or space heaters as needed, but mostly I dress for the temperature, set the thermostat at an economical temperature, and then tough it out. It's just turned spring here, and I've turned the furnace off until fall. The last two days we've had cold nights, and the house hasn't been warming up during the day. It's very pleasant outside, but I'm bundled up and freezing inside because I'm too stubborn to turn the heat back on after turning it off. When I weaken, I just remind myself how wonderfully low the electric bill is going to be this month.