What do you do to get rid of stress?

What do you do to get rid of stress?
Shimla, India
Every person experiences stress at some or the other point of time in life. Everyone reacts to stress differently. In my case, the most effective natural stress reducer is Music therapy and yours? Picture source: http://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/stress.jpg
@Sreekala (18781)
I can't enjoy music when I am stressed. I want to be alone and spend time lonely
• Shimla, India
Good!, As I told, everyone reacts to stress differently. I also find a place where I could sit alone and listen to my playlist.
@dhoyalahoy (1421)
Sleep. Need to refresh our mind and body. Water for internal. And prayer for spiritual.
• Shimla, India
"Water for internal. And prayer for spiritual", well said!
@sunnysingh16388 Thanks. Laugh more and stress will be no more.
• Shimla, India
@dhoyalahoy Wow! I think, you're a stress specialist and helps to cure stress and tension
I walk in nature, pick mushrooms, leave town for a country house and try not to watch TV.
• Shimla, India
Great! It can be very helpful for me too. Thanks for sharing your views!
@atoz1to10 (6898)
I listen to music but then I get more stress because of the type of music I am listening to. The best way for me to be stress free is to keep myself busy with any work so I can take my mind off stress...
• Shimla, India
Yes, you can reduce stress to keep yourself busy with any work. Thanks for sharing your views!
@atoz1to10 (6898)
@sunnysingh16388 not a problem.
• Shimla, India
I pour out my stress here in mylot. It can help me feel unstressed.
• Shimla, India
It's good to know about you
@sunnysingh16388 Thank you, my friend.
@CRK109 (14353)
I have different ways of alleviating stress and they all seem to work to different degrees. Music does work for me, and when I'm home I definitely put music on. Prayer also works well for me. As soon as I begin to pray, I can feel my body calming down. Another thing that seems to help is exercise. It seems to help me shake off the stressful mood and takes my brain and my body to a whole other place.
• Shimla, India
Yes,you're right! Prayer and exercise also help to reduce stress.