It already noon here.

Chile
Hi, friends! I spent the whole morning in bed, eating leftover appetizers and watching TV. This is the best one can do after a wonderful dinner with wine and long conversation. Now it´s time to get up. From time to time I have been going to the kitchen to wash the pans (I don´t place those in the dishwasher). And after a while, I will see what sort of leftover I have. I know I don´t have risotto as I sent all the leftovers for Dixie. But I stll have some coffee mousee. I think that I´ll finish that as a snack immediatly after this post What are you planing for the weekend?
@TheSojourner (17304)
I want to get to the farmer's market and buy some asparagus if they have it and then I have studies to do. Last night I went to an art class which I've already posted on this morning
I love asparagus! I don´t eat much of them as they are usually very expensive. Have fun!
@marguicha no asparagus at the market, but I bought kale and brussel sprouts rabes
@CoralLevang I usually have kale in my garden. Not now because I´m in the process of doing over my veggie patch. We don´t have brussel sprouts yet.
• Pamplona, Spain
To just take it easy which is not in other people´s plans. But that is okay they can do what they want I am taking it easy as much as I can. Are you four hours behind us then Margi as its half past five here now in the Afternoon.
I will spend the day alone. That means watching TV, mylotting and napping. Cleaning up after yesterday is almost done.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha I have had not much time for myself as yet. This is the first bit of the night I can let go and relax a bit more.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
I enjoyed the Saturday. I need to plan for the Sunday. If nothing materializes; then I will go to a movie.
I´m planning to stay at home watching TV is there´s no better plan.
@blitzfrick (2912)
Wow, you really know how to live! Sounds wonderful...
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I discovered that the only thing that meant something was today. And I live it
@Morleyhunt (20868)
Hits almost lunch time. I'll heat up some of the soup I made the other day. After that I should be able to get most of my laundry in off the clothesline. Tonight I will be going to babysit my grandkids.
Today I´ll be alone. Time to rest, watch TV and take a long map. My dinner party yesterday was a success. I´m finished cleaning up and putting away everything now.
It,s close to noon here and I have gotten her little done! Hmm I suppose getting dressedvwould help!
Depending on what you want to do
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I stuck the chicken for tonight in marinade and now am sitting and reading while watching a movie.
I´m still looking ay How I met your mother. I need many marathons to finish it.
@KrauseHome (35517)
A nice quiet weekend here. Not planning much of anything except for Church tomorrow.
That coffee mousse sounds wonderful. It is lovely weather here, so outdoors I will go.
@Hate2Iron (8022)
We are headed to Ikea this afternoon!! We need new counter tops that are affordable... the quote we just received from a different company was outrageous! Hope that you had a great snack ;)