What goes on here?

Hello everyone...I'm new around here and I wanted to know basically how things work out here and how we should go about it and how do we earn exactly??
@sabtraversa (9814)
Hi Kylie, I think you're doing well here. Welcome to myLot! It's all in the Help section of the site. Making it easier: you're rewarded once someone likes or comments your posts, you aren't rewarded for the posting act itself unlike other sites. Earnings are updated about once every hour, but it sometimes takes longer. Rules and payments are probably easier to understand instead.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Hi there...Thanks for the explanation and for the tip! I didn't know about that part! I thought it was only about posting like you mentioned for other sites! Hope to see you around :)
@Kylie07 You're very welcome.
@hillhjill (4117)
Hello and welcome to mylot I hope you have a wonderful time here and to get to know it better read the guide lines and just look around... there is a lot of wonderful people here and great topics.
Thank you for your warm welcoming note!! Ok I'll look around more but I can already see I'm going to like it around here!
@hillhjill (4117)
@Kylie07 that is great.
@dhoyalahoy (1422)
That's the exact questions I asked 3 days ago. According to them to earn is to interact more. Less post of discussion but more on involvement on other discussion. It's my 5th day and I think my activity points are enough to say that I am more active on interactions. Maybe the best comment I got was " Just enjoy it". Don't expect big money here. You'll get cents day after day. But you can make it 10$ - 15$ / month if you are actively particpating.
@sidache (196)
Yes you r right
Yeah I get it! Thanks for your reply. If it's your 5th day then I should say you get used to it rather quick then!
@Kylie07 Yup. Just make it faster when replying.
@KristenH (19845)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Welcome. Read the guidelines and the Q&A. You earn by interacting on other people's posts by liking, commenting, and also posting your own. You get paid by the end of the month, if you made 5.00 or more.
Thanks for your reply! Aww...I see...I didn't know liking posts was also paid so I learnt something new from you!
@KristenH (19845)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Kylie07 You're welcome. It's part of interaction.
@sishy7 (26690)
Welcome to myLot! I hope you enjoy your stay here...
Thank you!! Yeah I hope so too :)
@sishy7 Thanks. Another thing I didn't know!
@kylie07 hope you enjoy our time on My lot. Many great people and learn so much about other people talk about their situations and those from other countries
Hi Jennifer...Yeah I'm enjoying it a lot. Thanks for your msg!
@Kylie07 You are welcome.
@yani73 (400)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
Welcome Its just need interaction and share opinion
Hi..Thanks...Ok I get it!
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
Welcome to mylot. This platform enables you to interact with others. Interaction occurs in two way : 1. You respond to other people's discussion 2. You create your own discussions are others will respond to it. The more you interact the higher will be your earnings
Hi Nawsheen...Thank you :)
Hi there...Ok thanks for the explanation..will try it out
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
Warm welcome to you! Write and post here, interact, discuss, comment, share and earn. Enjoy myLot! Also you could visit and read my discussions and other myLotters' discussions. Also keep the site guidelines. The threshold is $ 5 minimum payout via your PayPal account. I wish you best of luck!
@WriterAI Hi there...Thank you for your warm response and guidelines! I'll be glad to follow them! See you around!
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
@Kylie07 You are welcome! I am around!
@MandaLee (3699)
Hi... We start discussions. We also respond to others discussions. We comment on others responses to our discussions as well.
@MandaLee Hi...Thank you dear and nice to meet you!
@FayeHazel (10783)
Hi and welcome! I hope you like it here. I find the greatest success in posting articles that I feel drawn toward writing and interacting with members. A lot of interacting. I hope you like it here.
@FayeHazel Hi Faye...Yeah I like it a lot...Hope to see you around more...and Thank you for the warm welcome note