ARE YOU AN OPTIMIST OR A PESSIMIST:

@ebberts (786)
IS THE GLASS HALF full OR HALF EMPTY AND WHY DO YOU SEE IT THAT WAY?
@soulist (2987)
I am the forever optimist. I'm always trying to look on the bright side of things and see the good in most all situations. It's the only way to get through life.
i m a optimist.
@MySpot (2602)
A well-known proverb states: an optimistic would say a glass is half full, while a pessimist would say it is half empty. What would people of different professions and walks of life say? The government would say that the glass is fuller than if the opposition party were in power. The opposition would say that it is irrelevant because the present administration has changed the way such volume statistics are collected. The philosopher would say that, if the glass was in the forest and no one was there to see it, would it be half anything? The economist would say that, in real terms, the glass is 25% fuller than at the same time last year. The banker would say that the glass has just under 50% of its net worth in liquid assets. The psychiatrist would ask, "What did your mother say about the glass?" The physicist would say that the volume of this cylinder is divided into two equal parts; one a colorless, odorless liquid, the other a colorless, odorless gas. Thus the cylinder is neither full nor empty. Rather, each half of the cylinder is full, one with a gas, one with a liquid. The seasoned drinker would say that the glass doesn't have enough ice in it. I'm a realist!
I am an optimist...I like to see the positive side to everything
@pandino75 (377)
I am an incurable optimist. I see the glass half full. I believe that solution for every problem is always possible, above all within of us.
@pandino75 (377)
I am an incurable optimist. I see always the glass half fulle. I believe that solution for every problem is always possible, above all within us.