Only Teams I Do Not Want To Win this Year In Baseball

Redlands, California
I do not want 4 teams to win the MLB World Series. 1. Would be the Red Sox because they not only beat my Cardinals in 2 of their three latest World Series victories. Their fans were very unbecoming in the last World Series. Not like them, but to me showed their true colors after the Cardinals won a nail biter, but still lost the series. I lost most of my respect for them. 2 Would be the Giants and nothing to do with their fans. I actually respect their fans because they put dumb Dodger fans in their place. Not all Dodger fans are dumb, but many are and they need to be put in their place. They flat out just knock us out of the playoffs every time we play them and catching up to us in World Series Titles. 3. Would be the Cubs because they are our rivals and one should be enough for the next 108 years and most of their fans are pretty respectful also. You kind of have to be with the nickname, "Lovable Losers," but now Lovable winners. Also my bad joke for the post. 4 Would be the Yankees and always the Yankees. I mean they have 27 titles. Most in any sport. They have enough for a life time and the Cardinals need to catch up, as they only have 11 and that is second in baseball. Their fans are also not my favorite, a bit rude and crude sometimes.
@CoralLevang (37354)
I do not like the Yankees or the Giants. But I am a Red Sox fan. ;-)
• Redlands, California
In seriousness, as long as you are respectful. Used to love Boston fans till that series. Really ticked me off and was not by a few but 70 percent at least it seemed. Sorry Cardinal fans pissed me off also because they are known for their respect but not calling a spade a spade it would appear. Let it go in other words and that works to a point, but when you get walked all over. No Bueno! Was not talking about the games either. They just let these fans talk dumb.
Red Sox? Where's the love for your local Mariners?
@CoralLevang (37354)
@JohnRoberts I will always root for the M's. But I do like the Red Sox, especially in front of a Yankees fan.
The Rockies are in first! For now, anyway.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, congrats and taking the Dodgers to the woodshed till that last game.
@crossbones27 - They'll find some way to screw it up. They always do.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Altitude my friend, not sure how you guys can combat that. Get power hitters and a crap load of sinker ball pitchers. The problems is still have to play on the road which could be manageable during regular season but will be exposed during playoffs. Sure there is a way but perfect combination on top of perfect combination. Damn sounds like a poor persons life.
@Jon2071 (260)
I think I would pretty much agree with your 4 teams. Just glad the Tigers didn't make your list. I'll always agree with you about the Yankees. There is no better day than one that results in a Tiger win and a Yankee loss.
• Redlands, California
I love the Tigers. We beat them in the World Series. Bad Joke, but do love their ball park and uniforms. They have been doing well compared to what they once were. My team is off to a bad start. Hopefully they will turn it around like the Tigers did not so long ago.
@Jon2071 (260)
@crossbones27 Ha ha to your joke. . I can't brag about the Tiger's World Series history, except that when they did win, they won it in pretty dramatic fashion. As with the Giants teams that had players such as Willie Mays, Barry Bonds, Willie McCovey, the Tigers have had some great ones too (Ty Cobb, Hank Greenburg and Al Kaline, not to mention Cabrera) which make me feel good about the Tigers. We have tradition. . Most teams go through their up and down years. The Tigers did well in the 80's but stunk for a long time after that. I know the Giants went through a drought too but then they turned things around. I just hate it when the team that you like goes through a span of good years and does not win the World Series...at least the Giants did it..and more than once so you were able to get that enjoyment.
Good luck to your team. I am currently watching NBA, also I don't want the Yankees to win either, they've won enough lol.
• Redlands, California
I am not into the NBA this year. We all know who it will be. Warriors vs Cavs and that is probably the only series I will watch. Basketball is not 100 percent, but the closest to easy in predicting the two best teams and who most likely will win it. Lakers lost to Detroit surprised me and really even last year did not surprise me much as Cleveland came back from 3 to 1 but it was a bit of a shock. Usually pretty easy to predict compared to all other sports. I do agree on the Yankees, win to much.
@crossbones27 There are some surprises every once in awhile, anything can happen in the playoffs. I am rooting for the Blazers and, Spurs is always a good back up.
Most new england team fans are rude and need a good slappin. Lol. But i like the yankees
• Redlands, California
I can respect the respectful ones and you sound like one. The only reason I always want the Yankees to lose is because they win so often. They go through stretches where they do not win for a while, but when they do, it is like every year.
@Jon2071 (260)
@crossbones27 Yeah that sums it up for me too. I know a lot of respectful Yankee fans, so with me it is not so much the fans but as you said, that they win so much. I do have respect for a lot of the legendary players like Ruth, Gherig, Dimaggio and Mantle, but other than that...I just want them to lose.
@kevinakash (1967)
• Sri Lanka
good luck to you my friend
• Redlands, California
Thanks my friend, we our off to a rough start to this season so far.
Being a dumb Dodger fan, I agree with not wanting those four teams to win this year. But a Cubs-Red Sox World series is predicted.
• Redlands, California
Oops throw it back in the ocean. Well , I actually would not mind seeing the Dodgers win now they calmed down Puig. I like their team always have but have to admit some of their fans get dumb.