A new week!

So I know most people like to go by Mon-Sun for their weeks, but I've always gone by Sun-Sat because its how the calendars are. So today is the first day of a new week. I won't be doing much of anything besides getting stuff for homemade pizza and maybe watching that '13 reasons why' thing on netflix. Tomorrow, my boyfriend may be coming. Which means I'll be getting my new laptop! :-) And tomorrow's one of my nieces 5th birthdays. Tuesday is my best friend Amandas birthday. But she lives in NY so all I can do is call her. But that's better than nothing! And my mom and I are planning on going to see the smurfs movie. Wednesday is the birthday of a little girl I have babysat many times in the past. Thursday my mom and I have to go searching for a cheap smoked shoulder ham for Easter Sunday. Friday, the new 'Fast and Furious' movie comes out so if my boyfriend is still here we may go see it. Saturday, no idea besides cleaning house. And at some point.. I have to try getting back to the gym. Its tough for me to stay motivated, and i hate the sweat and pain, but I'm tired of wasting money by not going. Do you have any plans for the new week? And hope you all have a nice day/night.
@moffittjc (45228)
• Gainesville, Florida
I never know where the weeks start or end, or which day is which, since I am always so busy. It all becomes a blur after a while. I think that means I'm in need of a vacation!
Yes. You should go take one.
@moffittjc (45228)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn I have over 400 hours of vacation time built up at work. Do you think they'd mind if I took all of that time at once?
@moffittjc lol im sure they would. Take one in the next month or two then take one 5 months from now.
I like to start my week Monday to Sunday, but Sunday - Saturday works too !! Looks like you have a planned week ahead. I hope you have a good time with your boyfriend also! I want to watch new movie also but not during opening weekend.
Thats why we may not go see F&F Cause it opens on friday and neither of us like going first thing. Theyll be packed and probably have a bunch of jerks everywhere. Probably will wait.
@Courtlynn Yeah, I don't like going opening week especially to those kinds of movies (which I enjoy) but there may be bunch of jerks!!
Sounds like you have your week Lloyd planned out. That is great. I work all week and just take it day to day and see what happens.
Usually i take it day by day too. Especially cause when i plan like this.. something ends up getting in the way
@Courtlynn that is what I have always found too
I am taking a break from cleaning at the moment. Have to make a dent in arranging the spare room for my granddaughter. Hoping we find a suitable daycare for my granddaughter soon. We are going to town to visit my mom on Monday. Also want to take her out for a walk in her stroller.
That sounds nice. Hope its good weather so you can.
@Shellyann36 (11273)
Sounds like you have a busy week planned. Happy Birthday to your friend. I want to get the ingredients to make a homemade pizza today as well. I will be spring cleaning most of the week. We are having Easter dinner and a huge egg hunt for the kids this weekend so I have to prepare for that as well.
I wish we had easter things to plan for.
It sounds like it will be a busy but good week for you! =) I hope you enjoy the movies.
Yeah, hopefully. Cause if not ill just laying around and my depression will get me. Thanks
Lots of stuff going on this week for you. I love homemade pizza.
Love pizza. Homemade is best though. Love making it
• Bangalore, India
Not yet, but i am in love with your sure to do is it during the week plan,but yes health priority,may be more exercise
@Blondie2222 (22578)
I start my new week on Sunday's also as it's the beginning to getting ready for the work week. I have no plans other then work and babysitting my niece this week.
Wow. You have a full week ahead of you!!! Lots of birthdays to celebrate too. No big plans this week, but something always come up to keep me busy.
@dpk262006 (56484)
We don't make plans for weekdays because these are working days for us.
@Trensue (5253)
It will be a busy week. My father is having surgery. My husband has a dentist appointment. My brother has therapy every day and I have a full time job.I think that about covers it all. lol
@Morleyhunt (20875)
Today was the first day of my training, fitness program....I have to start sometime. Today was my fist weigh in...yikes. Went for a three km hike (2 miles). I'm hoping to do that every other day...building up to at least 10 km.
You certainly have a busy and active schedule for the week.
@Skiniy (74)
• Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Ita not nice when you have to go on work -.-