Almost Monday!

Most people hate mondays, because for them it means back to work or school. But I don't. As I don't have either. Although.. I don't think I ever really hated Mondays, even as a kid going to school. Lol. And tomorrows no different. I'm excited for Monday. As I mentioned earlier, my boyfriend is coming and bringing my new laptop. Plus I think he's bringing food from a restaurant around him that he got me into. Mmm. And I have shows to watch tomorrow night.. WWE RAW - Young and Hungry - Baby Daddy. Plus will FINALLY be making homemade pizza for dinner, after thinking we were going to have the last 4 nights. Lol. And making homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert! Yumm! So yeah, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow. And hopefully nothing happens to screw that up for me. Hope you're all doing well and having a great end to your weekend.
I am excited for it to be Monday too. RAW should be good, supposed to be a big shake up coming.
I know hope they keep my favorites on sd but add the hardys. Lol
I wish I could be that excited about Monday. lol if I were you I would be happy too.
@tammys85 (12286)
I'm on a phone so I'm just responding to a few posts for now lol. Monday is a writing day for me, but I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home. And you can never go wrong with WWE lol.
Never. Lol.
@tammys85 (12286)
@Courtlynn Nope, and tonight is round two of the Superstar Shake-Up lol.
Sounds like Monday will be pretty special for you.
Should be! Hope it is for you
@connierebel (1571)
I don't like Mondays. The weekends always go by too fast, then I have a whole week of work facing me on Monday.
@dramagirl26 (3333)
• Ringgold, Virginia
As I kid I dreaded Mondays because of school, now I don't mind them. To me it's just another day of the week.
Yes it is a good day here and I don`t mind Mondays, I will work here or go to a rental house and work
@reskyyandi (3689)
Thankfull because I am still in my holiday
@Yadah04 (3003)
wow, all those activities are enough to keep you excited. i hope everything turns out like you expected. as for me, i hate mondays. lol.
@Linda1234 (4749)
• Houston, Texas
I think everyday is a new day . I wish every day is good day for me .