Von's

@Fishmomma (11452)
My husband purchased milk and received a Monopoly Piece opened it and received a piece to get two pieces and gave it to me. That was good news for me, as went in for bananas. I opened the pieces and first one shredded cheese free 32 oz package. I don't eat a lot of cheese; however, can think of a lot of dishes to eat this week.
That´s a wonderful and fun way to make us buy We can always thiong about something to do with food.
@Fishmomma (11452)
I'm having a lot of fun shopping at Von's. The lady in front of me mentioned some of her wins and used a free coupon also. I see a lot of smiling people opening pieces, as they are going out the door.
@Fishmomma I think that this is better than coupons
@Fishmomma (11452)
@marguicha I think this is one of the best programs done, as some are free coupons and others are coupons for a discount on a future purchase. People are even leaving the coupons that they don't use near the products, so others can save.
That is great. You can always use cheese.
@Fishmomma (11452)
Von's has saved me quite a bit of money with the freebies and still have time to hopefully get another movie ticket. I have won one movie ticket a couple weeks ago and there are several movies that would be great to see.
@Fishmomma Oh that is awesome. It always feels good to win something..not that I would know though because I have never won anything..lol
Store here is doing monopoly too. Dont know if we won anything yet.
@Fishmomma (11452)
I am so surprised with the number of people in the store. We have other stores; however, more are going to the one closer to my house. I only visit the other Von's when the close one doesn't have items I need for a planned meal that week.
• Japan
I never heard of this system, but it sounds like fun, and helpful too!
@Fishmomma (11452)
The United States Stores do promotions to get people in the store. I see it more often when a new store is coming to the area. A Sprouts opened and I still haven't visited the new store to this area.
@sishy7 (27598)
That's great! What did the second piece say? Something good too, I hope...
@Fishmomma (11452)
The other one is for Chips Ahoy Cookies. My husband was happy to get that one. I only eat homemade cookies and not often.
@sishy7 (27598)
@Fishmomma Oh, that's cool! We also prefer homemade cookies, but if we must have a store-bought kind, Chips Ahoy would be a first preference...
@Fishmomma (11452)
@sishy7 My husband took the piece quickly and I laughed when he didn't take the cheese. He said I should post about the win, as he is looking forward to seeing what is made with the cheese.
We eat a lot of cheese because we make a lot of pasta dishes.
@Fishmomma (11452)
I am really happy with the products that are in the pieces, as people can make meals with them. More people in the aisles talking about ways to use products. Two people made suggestions when they saw my cheese win. I am thrilled that people are helping others save money and stretch the dollar.
Free is always awesome.
@Fishmomma (11452)
This is the my year to get so many freebies at the store because of the game. The store is always packed with people and most of the people are playing, as when the person in front of me doesn't play I get their pieces also. That happened two weeks ago when I ended up with a free movie ticket.
That's good that you got something for nothing.