Who Are Better Cooks Men Or Women?

With all due respect to Women they have always been the Queen of the Kitchen. But now a days Men have proved themselves equally better, even if you Google for the best chef in the world you will find Only Men. Now I also do cook at home and some of the recipes that I have discovered are marvelous. If the same dish is prepared by my wife it doesn't taste the way mine does, so I prefer it doing myself. Same with me the dishes my wife can do best don't taste the way she does, when I try them. Its said that the makers hands have the taste that come into the recipes and not the method. Anyways whom do you think are better Cooks Men or Women? Image Credit:- Pixabay Free Image Data Base.
@carexing25 (1829)
it would depend on your passion.. some men are better than women and vice versa..
Absolutely at times the men prove better but usually the women are the best.
Both can be great cooks, it all depends on the individual.
Yeah I still consider my mom best even though I am married and love my wife's cooking now but still Mom Rocks.
@nitirrbb7 Same here mom and, grandma are still the best lol.
@TRBRocks420 Missing grandmother, it's been long now.
Personally, I think it's the individual. I've seen both men and women as great cooks/chefs. I'm the cook in my house because I enjoy cooking and baking. That's not to say that my husband doesn't do some cooking because he does and when he does it's great, not worse and not better than me.
I guess me and your husband share the same scenario, even my wife is fond of cooking, each time I take her to a book store she slips into the search for recipe books. But I guess I prove myself better cook not because I can but because its only me most of the times who cooks
It depends. There are women that do all the cooking and there are men that do the cooking. There are men that when they are or were bachelors had to learn to cook and there are chefs both women and men.
@Hannihar True in my case I use to help out my mom in the kitchen at times which made me learn from her. But I still don't compare myself even close to her tasty foods she use to make.
@nitirrbb7 Nitin, I never learned how to cook from my Mom. I guess I just try and follow recipes or make up things of my own in hopes that they will turn out fine.
@Hannihar That's innovative of you, actually the purpose was not to learn how to cook instead help her out. But instead I would rather say I am a little stubborn for taste cant compromise for taste and that was one reason also that I watched her cooking. You have a similar hobby as my wife, she also loves watching, reading and then trying out variety of dishes.
I feel men if they are professional otherwise women are proven better cook
I agree that women are, but not only are skilled chefs classy some like us also do prove better.
@nitirrbb7 that's i agree we are too sometimes better cook even I like the way i cook but it proves tasty just for me
@abhinalstrikr Same here, and when I look at my wife's reaction it's game over
@cabhay (365)
Both are good in their respective manner...women's are more orderly and concern about little things in the kitchen whereas men just focus on their cooking instead of a messy kitchen ;) But yeah both are good!
I have changed my habits, I don't consider making a mess in the kitchen any more now, because I know my wife wont let me in the next time I do so.
@cabhay (365)
@nitirrbb7 haha.. same is the case with my mom...its like women's are obsessed with tidiness!
@cabhay Thank God they are or else imagine the kitchen on our shoulders
Although women often cook, but I also agree that men cook better. Actually cooking is a hard work because you need to strength to prepare for the food and then hold the heavy pots. Men can handle them easily than women. When a man is willing to do something, usually he will do it very well.
True , when men decided to prove something they certainly do
@nitirrbb7 Yeah, when they say they don't know how to cook, actually they are just lazy
@youless I believe that
I think men can cook the same as women. It is equal for me.lol
@HAPPSINGH I can cook survival food.
True if it wouldn't have been for women to teach the men they would not have proved themselves better chefs.
@nitirrbb7 I agree, my friend. It was a friendly competition for them.lol
@averygirl72 (14064)
I believe men are better cooks than women. There are many good chefs that are men. Though cooking is a girly thing
@averygirl72 That's a fact that the best chef's in the world are all men even though its a women's specialty.
@OreoBrownie (3375)
• Winder, Georgia
I'm not sure about the ratio between genders and cooking, but my dad sure could cook.
Now that's something I have heard from many of my friends that their Dad cooked too, not regularly but each time they did they almost ate their fingers.