But For A Good Night's Sleep

@suziecat7 (3399)
Asheville, North Carolina
I've never had a hard time sleeping and fall off pretty quickly when I go to bed. My problem is my stinking arthritis flaring up in the middle of the night. The doctor told me to take two Tylenol (the eight hour kind) before sleeping. It works somewhat but not enough and I often wake at three AM with pain in my elbows and knees. I know - whine, whine, whine. I'm actually a very healthy person for my sixty-two years and feel very blessed. But for a good night's sleep.... I'm trying something new - just ordered it. It's a supplement with turmeric and ginger among other herbs. It is safe to take and has good reviews. The doc says go ahead and give it a whirl so I shall. Do you fall asleep easy and sleep all night?
I am not a good sleeper at all. I sleep far better in front of the TV watching a movie than I do trying to sleep in bed. I took Tylenol PM and it did nothing. Good luck.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Thanks, Abby. It's particularly bad when I have to get up and go to work which thankfully is only a couple of days a week. Hopefully the herbs will work.
@suziecat7 I have been like this all my adult life - I used to drink coffee by the gallon at work to stay awake LOL
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
@AbbyGreenhill - Bummer :(
@Brittnyrose (1457)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Honestly I have a difficult time falling asleep. My knee Patel syndrome kicks it worst at night for some reason. It takes me alittle while to fall asleep.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Pain will do that. Hopefully once you fall asleep you stay that way for awhile.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
@suziecat7 sometimes its so bad it wakes me out my sleep.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
@Brittnyrose - That really stinks.
@ShifaLk (7371)
I Pray you get healed of your arthritis problem. And I don't fall asleep very easily.. A little tough
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I'm determined to. Thanks.
@ShifaLk (7371)
Despite the very hot weather, yes I was able to sleep all night. lol.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
That's a good thing.
@suziecat7 yeah. But airconditioning is kinda consuming much on electricity.
I sleep pretty well, but don't go to bed until very late. I hope that you find that the herbs will help you.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Thanks, Jabo. I'm glad you sleep well. It's a gift really.
I certainly don't sleep all night. Sometimes it seems I'm awake every hour or so.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Yuck. It's hard to wake up refreshed with a night like that.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I feel great mostly just the arthritis wakes me up at night.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
Your whine is what I call a good whine. It's not like a whine where you go off about anything and everything just to hear yourself whine. I normally have no trouble getting to sleep and sleeping until about 2 minutes before my alarm goes off. I don't take anything to make me sleep but I don't have arthritis, either. Personally I would rather take the supplement. Turmeric and ginger are both good for you. I've been hearing bad news about Tylenol and Advil lately.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
It doesn't work anyways so the supplement is worth a try.
I do hope the supplement works for you. It is worth a try. I usually do fall asleep easily at night and sleep all night.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
That's good, Deborah. Sleep is important.
If I am worrying about something I might not - but usually I do.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
That's a very good thing.
Well the combination you write about in the new product you bought MAY NOT actually work since Turmeric is primarily for alleviating the inflammatory response like muscles aching and experience tightness or cramping; while ginger is specifically geared to alleviate symptoms associated with the gastrointestinal tract like over production of hydrochloric acid, or the inability to form waste and eliminate it properly. To help sleep with the condition of arthritis in your history, why not look into something called shark cartilage and stay the heck away from Tylenol as that just makes all organ systems, worse @suziecat7 . . .