Grip Of An Iron Mask....

Pamplona, Spain
An Iron Mask for your face What secrets it did hold When the three brave men your face did behold It told of the darkness and the dirt and the grime All that you suffered and yet you had committed no crime However they rescued you and your destiny was clear Your Kingdom was restored to you You didst rule and your People no longer lived in fear. This is a very short resume of the Man In The Iron Mask in which Leonardo Di Caprio starred along with other great Actors. Its a Film I love to watch from time to time. Take care all.
It was a great movie I think, but it was sad what the young man went through at the hands of his wicked twin before his Kingdom was restored.
• Pamplona, Spain
Oh you saw it too? I loved it one expression that says it all. One good Brother one evil. Power and passion altogether.
@bluesa (11773)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@lovinangelsinstead21 , that was a haunting resume of what would be something horrific. I couldn't imagine my face being covered. How cruel man can be.
• Pamplona, Spain
I truly hope that no one would really do this to anyone. But when I saw the horrific things that they have used in the past it makes me wonder. Even so I hope they just keep it for the Films.
@bluesa (11773)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@lovinangelsinstead21 , I also hope so, but with some things we have heard from history I am not sure.
• Pamplona, Spain
@bluesa Incredible some of the things they did then. Hope they never get the idea to bring them all back.
@ShifaLk (7313)
Oh i never watched that movie
• Pamplona, Spain
Its a gripping movie to watch and has it all. You can find bits of it on youtube of "Man In The Iron Mask". Hope you are okay now.
@ShifaLk (7313)
@lovinangelsinstead21 yeah that's a good idea I'm fine now but the problem is still stuck in the middle, though I've taken the decision but I need a door to escape of this hell now.
• Pamplona, Spain
@ShifaLk Trusting that someone will be able to help you. Sending you best wishes for that help to get to you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do not recall ever seeing this film but it does sound familiar to me. My recollection may not be so good. I often feel like I have an iron mask on. And forced on me for no reason.
• Pamplona, Spain
You have got it Tiara that is an sense what it is about also. Clever girl. You don´t need an Iron Mask. Don´t tell me you don´t remember Leo Di Caprio? What about our Jeremy Irons?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lovinangelsinstead21 It sounds familiar to me..I will look for a trailer now. I have it now
Director: Randall Wallace. Cast: Leonardo Dicaprio,Jeremy Irons,John Malkovich. Plot:The cruel King Louis XIV of France has a secret twin brother who he keep...
• Pamplona, Spain
@TiarasOceanView You have got it gal and enjoy watching it which I think you will when you can.
@ridingbet (36229)
i loved that movie. it was Leo DiCaprio, with the 3 musketeers, right?
• Pamplona, Spain
Yes right on that was him. I loved him in that Film and all the other Actors too. Great Story and Film and very well made and I loved the Fashion of those times in particular the Men what they wore.
@ridingbet (36229)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Leo is getting better as an actor. i also saw the movie "Revenant" and he played the part well. he already won an Oscar, am i right? he is following the footsteps of Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino. he now has an edge over Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, award-wise.
• Pamplona, Spain
@ridingbet I saw the one and quite by chance where he played a Fraudster who could not stop forging Bank Notes and Cheques. He was quite brilliant I think.
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
I haven't seen this film so will check it out.
• Pamplona, Spain
Its a fabulous Film Gill and I love it. There are other versions its true but this one is really gripping and has everything in it. You have to see it.
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
@lovinangelsinstead21 It's on my list now. Sorry not been on here much today.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Gillygirl I am trying to learn something and I am writing things as well for me so I just got on too but not staying just one of those days.
@Ceerios (4775)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@lovinangelsinstead21 - Well, I cannot comment on the motion picture you describe, but it sounds as though it might be interesting and historically on the point. Mankind has yet to stop this sort of "iron mask" stuff, but there is always hope. -Gus-
• Pamplona, Spain
Did you get to see it then at least? Could be that you did not much like it. I appreciate that too. Its just that its a great Story. Yes lots of "Iron Masks" around for sure.
@Ceerios (4775)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@lovinangelsinstead21 - We try to stay out of movie houses, for they smell bad and there is too much "people noise," too, -Gus-
• Pamplona, Spain
@Ceerios No, I mean on the Television. Its now repeated quite a few times over here but I always miss it most times as they don´t have Teletext anymore on the new Channels.
I never saw that, but enjoyed your resume.
• Pamplona, Spain
You have to watch that one its quite gripping and not gruesome like in some Films. Romance, drama and passion got the lot.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Sounds good! Thanks!!!!
@PainsOnSlate (19008)
it is a good movie I haven't seen it in years...
• Pamplona, Spain
I get to watch it when there is nothing worth watching and I skip all of the Adverts to go with it. Have a great day ahead.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Quite a creative movie and imagination. One truly worth watching.
• Pamplona, Spain
Its worth watching and I put it on sometimes when there is nothing worth watching.
@MandaLee (3699)
Beautiful poem. Ive never seen the movie.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Lupita234 Its a very good movie. Have you seen all of it?
I am familiar with this movie but forgot about the plot about it. I'm thinking ofwatching it, thank you for reminding me.
• Pamplona, Spain
Man In the Iron Mask. Where two twin brothers were born as heirs to the French Throne and only one could be the King. Not going to tell you the rest though as you might not want to see it.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
That was a very nice movie and worth watching.