Is San Diego a great city to stay?

@shynu44 (4791)
a friend of mine shared this with me; Reasons why I love staying in San Diego city There are three main reasons why I enjoy living in San Diego, the beaches, Parks and warm climate. I really don’t like extreme winter conditions and that explains why I choose this south western city of the United States. The Balboa Park is one of my favourite hangouts in San Diego, not be it is one of the largest but because it accommodates the San Diego Zoo, which is one of the largest zoos in California and the entire Western part of the United States of America. I enjoy visiting the Bilbao Park because it offers a wonderful interaction with thousands of rare species of birds, reptiles and other kinds of animals. San Diego is a wonderful city to visit, it has numerous recreational facilities and wonderful public places and monuments that can create lasting memories in your mind.
• Austin, Texas
Never been to San Diego but I hear the weather is fantastic. California (west coast) and New York (east coast) are expensive by comparison to Texas. I like Texas for its cost of living and other benefits. In Austin, the people are very just as health conscious as the folks in California.
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
Welcome to myLot. San Diego has its own reputation as place to be. Good luck on your travel then if you decides to go there.