why do african migrants have to die on the sea while trying to make it to europe?

immigrants on boats
@shynu44 (3203)
thousands of african migrants die every year while trying to cross into europe from north africa via rickety boats. The waters are dangerous and the weather is terribly freezing but they will never stop going there.
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
They are seeking for a better life and future. Sort of seeking for a greener pastures in a manner of speaking despite the great odds.
@shynu44 (3203)
its way too dangerous, and they may be deported from europe again
@shynu44 (3203)
@Lupita234 , but europe is not as good as before , right now
@joehue (112)
• Rabat, Morocco
I'm an African, so I'll give my self the right to rant a little. why a europian should make it easier for you to invade his continent, we see Europe as just a mean to have a good life, is it really what life is about, financial security. I would go to Italy to see the statue of David, I'll go to Greece to see where Mythology Gods live, Europe is wealthy because of the curiosity of its thinkers, tinkerers, scientists, entrepreneurs, I'm in the same financial situation of those migrants, yet, I have never considered myself poor, or blame anybody for it.
@shynu44 (3203)
great thoughts.
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
Last resorts cause dangerous outcomes @shynu44 and they're willing to take that chance.
• Austin, Texas
They know the risks they take when they pay a smuggler. They know they could die. SO do the smugglers. But the smugglers don't care once they get paid!
• Austin, Texas
@Lupita234 - You're preaching to the choir. I know about the smugglers.
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
A sad and cruel twist of fate. Maybe, they all crave a little security taking greater risks
• Denmark
You've answered your question yourself.