I went outside for about three hours

I felt so good after taking his medication. My sister was across the street from me and they have my favorite fabric softener on. She said that she was going to buy two of them and I can get. So I said okay I'll meet you in front of the store. As I was walking I realize all my pain was gone. So I said to her I will walk her to the fire station. Which was about 3 blocks from my. I get to the fire station I feel so good I say let me walk you all the way to your corner. Wish was about six blocks. Adrian live right there so I left her and I went to Adrian's house. He got some barbecue sauce three for something he offered me one. He will fit me a pack of bacon cuz he got bacon on sale. So I sat there for a few minutes. Then he took me to my mother's house who lives around the corner. My mom was cooking some steak and baking some banana bread. 3 loaves at that. Then I started to feel dizzy and I fell down on a step So I knew it was time for me to go home or so I wouldn't make it being that I left my wallet and cell phone. She asked me if I wanted a bread and I said yes. She handed me a brand new cane to walk with and a banana ??. As I was walking the pain medicine wore off and my feet once again felt like they was broken. Back pain really came in handy to ease the pain of my foot. I am now home to do my Swagbucks. I think instead of 50 milligrams they should have given me a hundred. But I'm going to take my other 50 right now I can imagine it coming back in my body tonight.
I could have forseen that you over did it. Now you know. Take some meds with you next time and be sure to take them when you know your meds are running out. Keep track.
I just took it because my fingers were messed up again. I now need to walk with the bottle but I can't carry a purse on my bad shoulder.
@sharon6345 .....Or a light backpack?
@celticeagle That too would work.
that pain m ed will get better as you use it more I sure rely on it for my arthritis
I will be taking this with me from now on.
@sharon6345 thats a good idea
@Hatley Thanks I am hoping it lasts long outside tomorrow.