What are ways to generate extra income, while working from home?

Any suggestions would be great. I know already about surveys, transcribing, revenue from adverts and forum posting. I would not consider gambling websites or pyramid schemes. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
• Pune, India
@ncwdianne, I completely agree with you that, It is always good to avoid Gambling websites and Pyramid schemes to earn extra income.. They may turn down their shops at any point of time. but we are answerable to those whom we referred to those platforms to earn money. So our face value is at high risk . There are very few platforms that really works well even without referring anyone. Below is one such mobile APP, which will allow you to earn by reading news on the mobile APP i.e., SLIDE app, you can download the APP and try it out... The more time you spend, the more are the earnings. As it is the APP you can slide thru various news pages on the go.. There is no specific time slot required for this... A must try for everyone..
Get Free Recharge when you SLIDE I Get rewards and more when you invite friends
@sidache (196)
Try chegg. com. Answer questions of your subject and get paid.
@mohor8 (80)
@sidache What subject? Is it online tutorial?
@sidache (196)
@mohor8 Any subject. Online offline both
@mohor8 (80)
@sidache Wow, how much they pays
You can try to teach online using mobile app. Try to download Palfish from the store.