Did Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel fought while shooting Fast and Furious 8?

fast and furious 8
@shynu44 (4955)
It started like a rumour, but many entertainment websites actually reported that there was an altercation between Vin diesel and Dwayne Johnson- the rock , during the shooting of Fast and furious 8, perhaps one of the big guys may have to leave the series , as their egos will eventually clash.
I finished watching Fast and "Furious 6 and thought they were brothers in the show but now maybe not. They looked so much alike. I did not know one was Vin and one was Dwayne. I noticed we have Fast and Furious 7. I want to watch that. I cannot find it on the TV but here I can find it on Netflix so will finish all my computer work before finish it. I want to get as far as I can in my earnings before Wednesday. 'Do they count the earnings on the the last day or up to the last day of the month?
@shynu44 (4955)
i thought they count it until 30th of each month.
@shynu44 Emmanuel, it depends on what day the end of the month is. February the last day is the 28th.
@shynu44 (4955)
@Hannihar , i wish its 30..lol
@dhoyalahoy (1419)
Promotion tactics. They have to make noise and prepare the audience for sort of conflict.