AAH!! I MISS HER! DO YOU??

@maan20 (188)
How will you react when someone says they are in a long distance relationship?? Well most people i know think that it is a very unrealistic approach towards life but man... look at me. It has been 2 years since i am in a relationship with the most beautiful girl in the world and it still feels new. I still miss her so much, it still pains like it did when we were saying goodbyes for the first time. And trust me i am always glad I went through that pain you know it keeps on reminding me how important she is and today she was in my town and i could not meet her. Damn!! Well enough about me... Tell me what do you think about long distance relationships?? Do you have your sweetheart somewhere beyond yoùr reach??
• Denmark
I had one for many years with my (now) husband.
I do not have one, but I am sure that it would be difficult to deal with.
@maan20 (188)
Yes! It surely is but it is equally beautiful
For some people, it works and others not.
I think a long-distance relationship would be difficult to maintain. When my husband left college to join the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War, I missed him so much since I felt so alone in college without him, that we eloped. He was stationed in here in the U.S. as a reporter. 45 years later, still married.
@maan20 (188)
Wow its beautiful mam