New Mylot User

Algeria
hello everyone I am khaled 27 years old man and I work as Mechanical Engineer.. what about you??? hope to have a lot of friends on this website. plz tell me about yourself..?ยง i am really very new in this website and but i really like disicussing and sharing views about life with my family here on mylot..
Welcome Khaled, it's good to have you here, I hope you will enjoy it. I'm a 77 year old English woman.
• Algeria
thank you so much. i really apperciate your nice greating. I am khaled from Algeria.
Welcome to mylot. It was nice being here, my friend.
• Algeria
yes thank you soo much. i really got a lot of warm words.. thanks to all friends here.
@khaledsifou I will see you around.
@Lupita234 That's nice, my friend.
@hillhjill (5011)
Welcome to mylot and yes this is a wonderful place to make new friends.. hope that you make many of them.. well I'm a cashier and love working with people and I help take care of my husband that is disabled.. I have a 17 year old step daughter that is fixing to go to college to become a doctor.. I like traveling and having a good time with friends and family.
• Algeria
glad to meet such a kind person like you. i am here to meet real good friends and we share views about life... really glad to meet kind people like you.. me too i love travling and reading books..wish the best for your daughter..
@hillhjill (5011)
@khaledsifou thank you..and you will make and meet some wonderful people here and glad to meet you as well
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
Welcomw to mylot. You will definitely love it here. I'm a transaction associate.Where are you from?
• Algeria
hello. thank you fro your words. i am from Algeria.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@HAPPSINGH for insurance
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@khaledsifou okay. See you around
@dragon54u (31617)
You have a wonderful profession. Whatever you do helps people in one way or another, you are blessed! I no longer work because of my health but I am 63 (today is my birthday) and provide a home for my 3 year old granddaughter and her mother. It is never boring here with the little one! I used to answer phones for a living. I live in Arizona, which is a very hot desert and quite miserable about 7 months out of the year. What country do you live in?
@hillhjill (5011)
Happy birthday!!!
@dragon54u (31617)
@hillhjill Thank you! I can't believe I made it through 63 years already!
@hillhjill (5011)
@dragon54u 63 years young.
@antonbunot (9514)
• Calgary, Alberta
Welcome to myLot, my friend. Hope you like the interaction here . . . and if you are still single and available . . there are so many young, gorgeous ladies here to interact with . . . .
• Algeria
hahahaah you made me laugh reallly.. yes i am still single and i would love meet kind girl why not.. thanks for your warm welcome.. yes i like being here on mylot.. it makes be surrounded with good friends from for all over the world.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Mass_Sonu (1035)
@khaledsifou Hello, Welcome here. I'm also 11 days old at myLot, new like you, a student from India. Enjoy myLot!
• Algeria
thanks dear friend.
@OreoBrownie (3604)
• Elberton, Georgia
Nice to meet you. I am Sally. I'm on hospice. I have two terminal disorders, but my outlook is good.
• Algeria
nice to meet you as well. and wish we be good friends. havea nice day.
Welcome, buddy.
@Lupita234 Hi, dude.
Welcome to myLot. So glad you are here. I am a retired teacher.
• Algeria
glad to meet you as well thanks
@JediYoda (1720)
• Samoa
Hi Khaled glad to meet you here in myLot! Good luck!
It is not easy for a new Mylotter's discussion to be listed in the top discussions but you made it! Congratulations! Welcome to Mylot
@SAM774 (3732)
welcome to mylot . enjoy your time here Khaled..