planning for foods at events

@shynu44 (3797)
There is virtually no event that wouldn’t require food, except the event is a religious gathering where fasting is mandatory. If your event includes food and drinks, then this phase is critical to your event planning routine. You need to take the following steps when planning for foods and drinks for your event; - Choose the type of setup you want: This could be buffet, action station style, cafeteria style, reception style, family style or pre-set. - Consider the appropriate layout of seating that will work best with the eating style. You need to choose a seating style that will not hinder the free flow of movement of guests. - Find the table décor that will be attractive but make sure it is not too large to keep guests from seeing each other across the table. - Consider a cleanup service once the food session has been completed. - If the eating area is outdoor, you must make provisions for changes in weather conditions, hence you need a backup plan location just in case it will rain, or it will get cold, too hot or too windy. - Consider the needs of people on special diets, these could be vegetarians- make sure you create a menu for such people and they must be aware of the availability of such. - Make sure you create balanced menu and diverse varieties of different food components.
@dhoyalahoy (1421)
Take it easy. You won't earn if people will ignore your discussion. Better to interact. I saw 4 posts from u. I chose one to say this.
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, I agree.
@shivamani10 (11156)
• Hyderabad, India
I want one for windy outdoor.