jealous dog

@ESKARENA1 (18300)
how do i deal with a jealous dog? I have a labradoor, about 4 years old but every time i kiss my wife or have the children sat on my knee the dog gets annoyed and barks at me until i stop, any ideas?
@moirax23 (317)
• Malta
I know how that feels.. my dog's the same with me. she gets annoyed if my boyfriend hugs me or anyone else in the house. she also made my bedroom hers and gets angry when someone walks in. however i love her and wouldn't harm her. I just have to live with it.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
i too have this, it happens a lot if i kiss my wife he growls or barks and tries to get between us
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
nero and my wife  - here he is lord and master lol
here he is lord and master lol
maybe the dog is not getting the required amount of attention it,you should bring it own your lap while watching tv and should also pat it quite often this way it wont feel left apart.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
if you look at the picture above, you can see he has as much attention as he can possibly get, lol. No, we got him from a rescue home and he had been starved, i often wonder if he is scared of losing what he has found, thank you for your reply