Hard times never kills

@Lubuto (2261)
Zambia
I saw those writings at the back of the taxi, which I used on my way coming back from town in the morning. The saying left me pondering upon the times things in life seems so difficult so that one would feel as if quitting is the only opinion. Have you ever gone through a situation that made you feel like giving up on something?
Oh yes, I have felt like giving up on a situation when I was younger, but I kept on going and worked hard, and I was glad I did not give up.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@Corbin5 I'm glad for you that you never gave up. Keep on holding on.
@Morleyhunt (19282)
We are blessed to have good health. We've gone through some financial hard times, but all in all we've not suffered. When things were very tight financially we actually enjoyed. What we had so much more than when the bounty is endless.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@Morleyhunt Well it's good to hear that, it's not easy to enjoy in the time of financial hardship.
Sometimes I've cut my losses and given up on something. It's a good saying.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@JudyEv It's a good one I'm sure it encourages you never to give up
I think most people have gone through difficulties in life that made them almost quit. But not everybody recovered and was able to make it through. It has happened to me, but I decided that I shouldn't quit because only losers quit.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@toniganzon You are right winners never quit and quitters never win.
• Richfield, Utah
I think of it this way, hard times is just a small moment, all just small potatoes. What troubles you now will not be the same trouble a year from now. You've got this!
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@librarygeek1980 That's great if we can always look at problems that way then we can't give up.