PARENTS

@Athinker (1510)
I think my best gift from god is my parents.it is not for myself I think everyone has god gifted. They give everything to you whatever you want in any case if they can afford or not.they fulfilled your dreams. I think no one in this world can express them in words. Every word is too small front of them. For myself my parents are my god. So I write a poem for them.you can read it in my blog
??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ? ?? ?????? ?? ???…
@sputnik8 (697)
Yeah, paretns are God's greatest gift to us.
@Athinker (1510)
Yes they are
@sputnik8 (697)
@Athinker That's true.
@sjvg1976 (14690)
Yes parents are God as they bring you to this beautiful world and makes you survive in this competitive world.
@Athinker (1510)
Yes they are
@Gabugs (1789)
@Athinker Its heartening to note that you are grateful and appreciative of your parents. Indeed, all good parents, put their children first, before anything else.
@Athinker (1510)
Thanks a lot
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I love poetry.It is fun.
@Athinker (1510)
Its nice but my poem is in Hindi language can you read in hindi
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
@Athinker Can't help but agree with you.