Upwork or freelancer , which do you prefer?

@shynu44 (4454)
There are lots of freelanc writing job sites online, it seems they have their individual advantages and disadvantages. For instance there seems to be lots of scammers on freelancer while upwork charges more.
@Meramar (2299)
Freelancer is a great job if you are a specialist in something or have special qualities to offer. It has advantages and disadvantages, of course. Personally, I prefer to work as a freelancer, as I love being my own boss and doing the job on the way I prefer. You can be a great speciallist in something. But, having a boss, he will always tell you how to realize your job.
I cannot accommodate other writing job sites now. Some people can find job in upwork.
@shynu44 (4454)
i think upwork is better
• Pune, India
Both Freelancer and upwork gives opportunity for individuals to showcase their skills and get assignments that will pay... But In reality, getting the first assignment is highly difficult.. And not sure whether we get paid or not till the end....
@reskyyandi (3823)
Freelancer is more better, I think
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
I like to be my own boss. So all possibilities to be in such position without any scams are warm welcome.