Here is a garbage bag

@Trensue (5265)
@AbbyGreenhill was discussing go fund me accounts and begging. It reminds me of something I learned from my father and at least once every couple months I do it again. When there is someone holding a sign saying they will work for food or money, I stop. I give them a small garbage bag and say "I will be back in 30 minutes. I will trade you a bag of garbage (there's plenty right here to pick up for $50.00. I come back with a fifty dollar bill so they can see it. Never once have they bothered to put a few pieces of garbage in the sack. I put the money back in my pocket. I politely ask for the bag. I fill it with garbage and tell them goodbye. One man called me viscous and mean. What do you think?
No problem here.
@Trensue (5265)
I hope someday I get to hand them the money. Right now I am just cleaning up their garbage.
@Trensue I see there.Good idea
@prinzcy (5082)
You get nothing for free, that's what we all should keep in mind. You're not being vicious or mean, you just want to barter something for your money. Sadly, the man didn't get it.
@Trensue (5265)
I am trying to help, it is just asking them to participate.
@PainsOnSlate (19010)
I think its a brilliant idea and what a lesson too.
@manikarnika (2008)
Yes if anything is at free of cost. It does not have that much worth. There are many good jobs in the world. Try which suits you.
@Trensue (5265)
I have a great job and enjoy it. Thanks so much for commenting.
@Trensue you're welcome
I think it is a brilliant idea. I hope you get to give your $50 away sometime. And the bonus is the roadside will be cleaner too!