Bucks raptors game 1

Prairieville, Louisiana
The raptors were the home team playing at air Canada center.The road team Bucks won game 1 and it was their first game one win since 1983.Good start in the playoffs bucks.I hope the bucks eliminate the raptors.Feer the deer.
Watched the game and it was just all Bucks in the second half. Raptors actually have a bad record when it comes to the first game of a series. I definitely think Milwaukee has a legit shot in beating Toronto in this play-off series.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I don't think the Bucks can get by the Celtics or cave in the east.
@workathomefan I honestly think the Bucks have a legit chance at getting to the East Finals with the Greek Freak.
@crossbones27 (18555)
• Redlands, California
It is already playoffs, damn I am just not feeling the NBA the way I used to. Used to be excited. Maybe it is because the Lakers suck, I think I will watch and going to to root for your Bucks.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Lakers have not qualified for the playoffs in a couple of years.They are elite team just going through playoff drought.
That is an upset win!
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Only upsetting to raptors fans.A happy win for me.