Blackheads: What is a dilated pore of winer?

Elberton, Georgia
A dilated pore of winer is nothing more than a big blackhead. It is black because the sebum has reached out of the pores to touch the air. Blackheads are black because their surface becomes oxidized by touching oxygen. It's not because you aren't clean , it's just because the plug gets stuck in the pores. Pixabay image
You are right, it's not a matter not to be clean.
• Elberton, Georgia
@LadyDuck yes, I learned this from Dr. Sandra Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper. She is a big personality on youtube.
Blackheads are bad when you are a teen.
• Elberton, Georgia
@jstory07 I used to get blackheads on my calves. My mom used to hold me down to attack my blackheads. I had a pore of winer inside my right eyebrow and when I tempted it, it left a small crater. It's not there now so after several years the hole must have healed.
That's really hard to deal with. But we can still get rid off it.
• Elberton, Georgia
@Shavkat if you go to a dermatologist you can be rid of them. Also masks are good to pull out blackheads. But a dermatologist is more helpful to get out pore of winer because they have to be knicked with a scalpel.
@OreoBrownie I agree. Uhm I haven't seen dermatologist lately. I agree that dermatologist can get rid of acne vulgaris.
I just wrote a post on this subject.
• Elberton, Georgia
@celticeagle did you write on blackheads or pores of Winer? I do remember commenting on yours and then thought of Dr. Pimple Popper.
@OreoBrownie ........It was on acne. Just funny I write and post mine and next thing I see yours.
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
Thanks This is informative.
• Elberton, Georgia
@shivamani10 you are welcomed.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I put cream on face due to acne.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Have skin problems see a dermatologist.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I have acne and rosascea on my face.
There are home remedies to get rid of these right? Instead of going to derma clinics?