You're the architect of your life conditions-Be in control

@Basilo (644)
The solutions to one's predicaments are within the self. It's you who has the key to your heart, you understand better what you want and actually what you feel comfy with. You allow the environment to influence your feelings, you allow the opinions of others to demean you, you give room to pessimists and you derail your vision. In every journey you make, every social gathering you attend, every new class you join, understand yourself and ensure whoever you bring in your social circles, possess the values yourself you value, values that will enable you rich your full potential, values that will grow you holistically. People who believe in success through hard-working, and are optimistic about ventures you engage in, yeah, these are the people who will help you in achieving your goals and inner inspirations. They will be like your supporting machine, your information desk, and a playing ground. I believe this is what will make anyone of us, regardless of whatever power we possess, reach our full aspirations and feel the reality of achieved dreams. Pray for this wisdom to discern among millions these blessed individuals.
I am definitely the architect of my life.
@Basilo (644)
exactly, I am the architect too
@Basilo Cheers to that!
@megatron777 (3773)
• Guam
Welcome to myLot. How about you, are you the architect of your life?
@Basilo (644)
Thank you, Alex, I really work hard to be my own architect.
• Nanjing, China
Great piece of literature. It's been awhile since I read deep text.
@Basilo (644)
thank you so much