Wrong number.

@xFiacre (10464)
Ireland
I've been having much fun since discovering the facility on my phone that forwards all calls to the number of my choice. I redirect calls for about an hour then put my settings back to normal and start to get calls from bewildered friends, relatives and other nuisances who phone to express their befuddlement but really have nothing else to be calling about. So far callers wanting to talk to me have been reaching The zoo Paddy's Bar The crematorium The Sisters of Mercy Convent The headquarters of the DUP The Bolivian Embassy in Paris The Pigeon Club An assortment of undertakers Does anyone have the Pope's number? How childish am I? I'm really just practicing for old age when I'll be more able to get away with such folly.
Practicing for old age is a wise thing to do. Now, you must walk outside without your pants to continue to practice.
@xFiacre (10464)
@corbin5 I had an elderly gent hop into my car when I was stopped at lights once. He had practiced very hard and managed old age very well.
@pgntwo (21696)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I think the number you're after is VAT69 :)
Open main menu This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template
• Denmark
Sounds more like April Fools' Day than Easter.
@xFiacre (10464)
@maluse All quite childish, but I'm still a bit fed up so it's a lovely distraction.
• Denmark
@xFiacre Fed up of what?
I hope you are having fun.
@xFiacre (10464)
@jstory07 Little amused the innocent they say. Now I know that it also amuses the rest of us.
• Rochester, New York
LOL That is very cool. You know what though it's ok to let your inner child out to play at times.
@reskyyandi (3841)
It is hard to learn something new at old age.
@boiboing (12525)
• Northampton, England
I really don't get many calls.