At school, what was the subject that you hated?

I understand all the importance of the subject, but I really never really liked Physics. It was always very complicated for me, and I only understood after much study (but sometimes it was practically a torture ). P.S: Secondly comes Maths.
Math and math and math! My worst subject.
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Anything to do with numbers. I still count on my fingers.
Math without a doubt. I never understood it, found it boring and something that caused a great deal of stress.
@TheInvisibleMan You bet sad face! Now my sister was good at math, and my nephews are both engineering types..go figure!
@ramapo17 (19020)
• Melbourne, Florida
When I was in high school my dad was good friends with my math teacher. I really didn't like that as I always had to be good.
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Everyone hated maths.
@EMuhungi I guess so.
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I was so upset in History class. The teacher was not caring or understanding to me not understanding. That was my last year in school. I cried my eyes out and complained till they put me in a lower history class. I hated it so much an if not for me having a fit I would not have graduated.
@ramapo17 (19020)
• Melbourne, Florida
I really hated history to. I could not understand how we had to learn about the past. The past was gone, who cares.
Math especially algebra and geometry in high school.
@JohnRoberts All united against Mathematics.
@sabtraversa (9793)
Physics is just formulas and lots of Maths. Secondly comes Maths. Hmm, yes, exactly! I never liked P.E., that was the torture for me. All those kids doing sports in their freetime who had higher grades than the lazy me, that was kind of unfair. I also didn't like History because of all the dates, years and names to remember. Now I think I'd enjoy History a little more.
@Theresaaiza (9696)
On hindsight I realized how I hated PE. Not only was I not athletic, I was also clumsy and was very conscious of my body. I remember that they also squeezed in some lessons on dancing and I dreaded it everytime they asked us to wear leotards and tights. I was and always have been pot bellied so imagine how awful that made me feel. Next one is History/Social Studies/Civics/Culture - lots of memorizations for exams.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I was never any good in math, so that's a subject I hated.
@cyndal09 (67)
Math was awful!
I loved to learn and most subjects I loved ' but algebra oh my it just was torture trying to remember all the ins and outs of solving the various problems
@DWDavis (11146)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
My least favorite subject in school was Art. I had no natural talent for it and the teacher was a mean old battle axe of a woman who browbeat the kids who weren't good at drawing and painting and made us feel worthless.
@ramapo17 (19020)
• Melbourne, Florida
I always loved art and I was very good in it. I liked it so I guess that is why it held my attention. Any form or art I have always liked. Even now but I never do any drawing but I have designed so many gardens around my house and made lots of decorations, etc.
Social studies. Loved math
@Courtlynn Brave girl.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
Science... sadly, because it should have been a fascinating topic!!
Easy was math, it was hard for me, and no one really explained anything I didn't understand. My parents, didn't get the metric system, or anything that wasn't basic add or subtract, I was at a loss.
@WriterAI (3806)
• Bulgaria
To me Maths and then Physics. Dull women teachers were. Probably due to them I hated these subjects.
@diosabella (4843)
Chemistry is the vane of my existence. Before I would like to be an evil scientist and then I found out how complicated the table of chemicals and I figured that I have to be insane to get evil first and its a lot of work.
@wongchoiyee (6568)
Additional maths and physics, don't know what is going on!
@Basilo (597)
so true, we always have a rating for everything. I hated agriculture so much. I think I was just forced to do it in my junior high school. I ended up leaving it at when I joined the senior school. I think It was a real hill. However, I loved sciences and mathematics
@redurnet (927)
I used to enjoy all subjects until nasty teachers made me hate certain subjects. I remember I forgot my math textbook one time. My teacher would scream until he was red in the face when this happened to other kids and I was so scared I tore a page out of my English book and pretended it was my math book by hiding it with my arm as I wrote. We had to sit boy/girl all around the class and the boy beside me was also so scared that I'd be caught. We were both shaking by the end of the lesson.
@ramapo17 (19020)
• Melbourne, Florida
I liked matt but hated history and geography. I never cared about where any countries were until after I graduated and got a job on a cruise ship as a hairdresser and then I started learning about all the places I was going to. Better late than never.