Unfriendly skies

Tampa, Florida
As many of you already know United airlines slogan fly the friendly skies , that remains to be seen last week a doctor from Louisville was pulled off a flight because he refused to give up his seat now heres where it gets ugly he was physically taken off by airport police causing injury the doctor was Asian and I think he was singled out I can see if he was causing problems then United would be within there rights. the truth will come out and there was a couple from Utah that was taken off a flight because they changed seats.
United has a history of being an ultra crappy airline. The last time I had the misfortune of having to fly them, they cancelled the flight after telling us for 5 hours it would be soon, offered no compensation at all, not even a meal voucher, refused to book anyone on to another flight, and it was nearly 22 hours before we finally made it home. No apology at all. After complaining to several people they offered my husband a 100 dollar flight voucher to be used within 30 days. Yeah, forget you united.
• New Delhi, India
Its terrible
@Tina30219 (26576)
• Onaway, Michigan
I saw this on our news and it is terrible what they did to the guy